Wild Pomegranite

This card is another double challenge card. I love doing them that way. I wish I had time to make each on there own but lets get real, life, and kids don't always allow that. This card if for Sketches by Tamara and last weeks Color Throwdown Challenge. I didn't think I was going to be able to play because I didn't have any of the last catalogs In Colors. Then digging through my stash I came across these Wild Wasabi cards that were a special and a piece of pomegranite paper (no idea why I had it???) Well needless to say with only one of each color my possibilities were a little limited. I'm not crazy in love with this card, it's just okay. I put the pomegranite dp on the inside of the card. These cards were on special because SU miscalculated the score lines so it isn't a full length card. I couldn't fit four squares across the top so I went with three. The stamps are from Dreams Du Jour and stamped in So Saffron on the same color paper. I backed them with Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is Chocolate Chip on Saffron, Chocolate Chip and another little piece of Pomegranite. I didn't have any Saffron ribbon, which shocked me, so I went with a yellow that was as close as I could find. I bought all the 1/4 grosgrain ribbon and all the tafeta ribbon and NO saffron. Don't forget about my ribbon share with both of these ribbons. You can check out all the details on {this post}.
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic card, and i love the red and green together

Sarah x

Courtney said...

This is wonderful! I love the layout and colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Terrific! So glad you found some of those colors hiding in your paper stash! Almost as good as finding a $20 in your pocket, right? Great card!