Bella Scraps

I love the new Bella Rose Paper! I passed on ordering it during the pre-order and was totally kicking myself. I loved it and thought I could do without. I'm so glad I got some. Every pattern is great. I used up a lot of scraps for this card because I hated to let any piece go to waste. The layout is for this weeks sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I really liked this sketch. The way Kazan drew it made it easy to interpret it however you wanted and the design teams cards are AWESOME!! The card by Carla totally rocks, I've saved it to case!!!
I added some random machine stitching to the scraps and a plastic white flower with a prima. The card size is 4.25 x 4.25 because I wanted to try Pamela's trick with the envelope. It worked perfect only I forgot to take a pic of the envelope. I used the same flower punch and added a strip of Riding Hood Red.Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Dreams
Paper: Bella Rose, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black
Accesories: White Plastic Flower, Prima Flower, Brad, Machine Stitching

11 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

Love all the bits of paper and that sentiment is so darling - thanks for playing at 2S4Y this week Maria :)

stampmonkey said...

Great card! Love the color scheme and that you used scraps on it too. ;)

kath said...

Wow what a great card made with little scraps and hey we don't throw anything away
Love
kath
xxxxx

Joke said...

Oh, that sentiment is so very lovely. I'm gonna write it in my "sentiment book". Great paperline, never seen it before. Lovely card and you are right about the sketch, it's a great one.

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Lea L. said...

This is so cute...I love the jumbled blocks of paper!! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet! What a great way to use up scraps!

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `Beautiful` ~X~

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

Kathryn said...

Such a lovely card --
I ADORE that new Bella Rose paper - so very pretty! :)

maria fiscella said...

This is beautiful! I agree that the papers are gorgeous, but I really like your random stitching!