A Bucket of Apples!

WOW!! Green Galore is a color I definately won't be reaching for again anytime soon!! I tried to cover up as much as possible because this color is SO BRIGHT!!! This week's color challenge at Splitcoast was: Riding Hood Red, Going Gray (I used Basic Gray) and Green Galore. The only reason I decided to play was because I knew I could use my new Give Thanks set. Now don't get confused this is a retired set it's just new to me. Anyway, the image was colored with my copics and I love the way it turned out. The rest....um...not sure yet. Sometimes I like it and other times I wish I had just skipped the color challenge. I do really love this gingham ribbon however and it was what saved it from the trash in the end. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Give Thanks
Paper: Green Galore, Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, copics
Accesories: Swirls Cuttlebug Folder, Black Gingham Ribbon, Paper Piercer

5 comments:

patty w said...

I like it. I may have made the bucket a little more towards the grey side, maybe...but then I'm no expert!! That is a bright green!

Laura Davis said...

I like the green:) it makes the card pop! Where did you buy your copics, did you get them in Colorado? or the internet?? Thanks girlie:)
Laura

Renée/prchvs said...

hmmm ... green galore is a colour that is not even in my dictionary, if you ask me! WAY too bright. BUT, I think you did a nice job with it, it seems to add the right amount of pop with the other two colours!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, your apples are gorgeous. I like the green...green galore is one of my faves. I think your bucket looks great like it is. Love the gingham!!!
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet! You really made that color combo work well!