Clearly A Great Challenge

Well today's the first day I'm joining the design team at Sketches {by tamara} and I'm so excited. This challenge was a great one and I can't wait for next weeks. One of the "ingredients" is something I've been wanting to try and I'm super excited about it! This weeks challenge comes from Kathleen. Create a card or layout using the following items:

*Use something clear- clear transparency, clear button, ghost shape, etc.
*Ribbon
*Stampin' dimensionals or something else to give your project dimension

I just bought a ton (and I mean a ton) of buttons so I knew I wanted to use my clear ones for this card. This card was one I thought up in the middle of a sleepless night and I like it for so many reasons. 1.) It used up some scraps (gotta love that). 2.) It was quick and easy and it's a layout I can't wait to use again. 3.) Well it my first official design team card!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess you want to see it huh?!?!
I'm really learning to love ribbon on my cards. I've always loved it on other peoples cards it just took me a while to get the hang of it. Learning to tie a pretty bow helped. And isn't it cute!!! I love it! Make sure you stop by and see what the other design team members came up with. They are all great!!! And try it out yourself. It's a great challenge. Make sure you post a link to your creation on the sketches blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what a great card. Love the layout and fun colors! great ribbon tie too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so pretty.

Courtney said...

Maria! This is just the cutest and congrats on your new DT position!!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I love your ribbon, and the clear buttons add just the right touch! Congrats on your first Design Team challenge!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com