A Litte Something

I have a baby shower next week for a cousin who is having a baby boy and I needed a card. I wanted it to be a cute card but not too feminine. I chose this decorative paper from My Minds Eye that I thought would be perfect. Only by luck did things line up so perfect between the layers. Even the little onesie matches up with the stripes. I used my retired SU set Big on Spring. The stamp says "let the cute begin" but I really wanted to use the "little something" sentiment from Best Yet so I taped off the part I didn't want so I could just have the word cute. I inked all the edges in Close to Cocoa to distress everything. I hope she loves it!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Big On Spring, Best Yet
Paper: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, My Minds Eye
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: SU Scallop Circle Punch

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Cute is right! Good job!

Courtney said...

Oh my, what luck indeed! That's too cool how it all lines up perfectly! And it's tooooo cute!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I love the onesie for the letter T! Cute is exactly what this is!