Monochromatic Bella Set


I'm really behind on all my favorite challenges. Last weeks color challenge at SCS was to make a monochromatic card. Well, I cheated!! I made this set when I got my shipment of new stamps (last month) and just haven't posted it here yet. I used the new Bella Toile background and it is my favorite of all the background stamps. I have a hard time using these stamps sometimes. Getting even pressure and getting the image to stamp solid is tricky with the backgrounds sometimes. This one was easy, peasy and I LOVE IT!! The card colors are Old Olive, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, and Real Red. I used my Marvy Giga Square Punch to back all the dreams stamps. Each one uses Close to Cocoa. Since I made these so long ago I can't remember if I used the Whisper White or Very Vanilla Tafeta Ribbon. BAD BLOGGER! :(

Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Bella Toile, Dreams Du Jour
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Taffeta Ribbon, Marvy Giga Square Punch

7 comments:

Bev said...

These are stunnign Maria - so elegant and classy.

hugs Bev x

Becky Elfert said...

These are just lovely. Monochromatic can be so beautiful and you did a fantastic job!

Pamela Smerker said...

ooh these are yummy! I think the so saffron is my fav!

maria fiscella said...

Love these! So crisp and clean.

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful cards. So clean and elegant. Love the backgrounds.

Beate said...

Beautiful card, no matter what color it is!
Hugs and smiles

Tammy Hershberger said...

That's a beautiful background stamp, and fabulous cards! Such pretty colors!