Oh What A Day!!!!

WOO HOO!!! What a day. I woke up to find out that I won Tammy Hershberger's blog candy. I'll be getting MFT's new release Merry Christmas? I only have one MFT set so I'm super excited to be adding to my collection!! She has an amazing blog and I hope you all stop by to check it out. (I love her work:)
Also, my Purple Onion Stamps came today so I can start making my submissions for the design team. I won't be able to show you any until after the final decision is made :( I can't wait to get started, now if only life would slow down a bit and let me get to my new toys!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to give you all a heads up that my posting may be a little irregular while I work on my design team submissions!! I REALLY, REALLY want to make it so I'm planning on giving it my full attention for a little while. I do have some stuff done already that I will show you and hope to sneak in a challenge or two (at least my super faves). Thanks for understanding!!!!!
Have a happy weekend!!!!!

6 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Congrats on winning some blog candy. It is always so much fun, getting goodies in the mail. Best wishes on your DT entries, although I don't think you will need any. Your work is awesome!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Congratulations, Maria! I'm pulling for you!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

toners said...

Yeah!! Congrats on the blog candy win!! The set you won is AWESOME - perfect for the upcoming season :) I hope you get some time to play soon - and good luck with your submission!!

toners said...

I forgot to add...there's a little something over on my blog for you :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Your stamps will be on the way soon! Good luck with the Purple Onion stamps! I know you'll do a great job with them!

Libby Hickson said...

Good luck with the DT call - I hope you get it!!