One Sheet Wonder Challenge

Verve is having another release party tomorrow night on the Splitcoast forums and Julee gave us a challenge to win some Verve prizes!!! We had to use one double sided 6x6 sheet of paper (with specific cuts) to make 4 cards for 4 sketches. I choose the new SU Bella Rose dp and In Colors. All the cards were made with the Floral Whimsy set except for the first one. I added a sentiment from Feeling Groovy too.
Card 1 Card 2
Card 3

Card 4
I can't decide which card is my favorite. It's a toss up between card 2 and card 3. I really like the layout on card 3 but I don't care for the ribbon I picked for the button. Card 2 is so simple, hardly any layers but I really like it. What do you think???

9 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow, Maria! These are all just gorgeous! If we're picking favorites, I think 1 and 2 are my faves. Love the sentiment and butterfly on card 1 and the stamping on the base layer on card 2. I almost picked this exact pattern of the Bella Rose paper to do my sample cards. Thanks for playing! :)

toners said...

Oh my!! These are stunning! My favorite is number 1; it just jumped out at me :) Beautiful work!!

Susan (rainy) said...

ALL of them are absolutely wonderful cards, Maria!! Number 1 with all the rose pattern would be my very favorite.. But truly they are all beautiful.

Courtney said...

I think you mastered this challenge, girl! These are wonderful!

rebekah said...

Card 2!!!

Bunny B said...

My faves were between 2 and 3 as well! And I'm going with 3 :)

Anne Marie Peterson said...

These are all gorgeous!!!! How can I pick a favorite???? The colors are beautiful and Bella Rose is one of my faves!! Great job, Maria!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Enjoli Bennett said...

Beautiful! Great job on the challenge. TFS! =)

Tammy Hershberger said...

I like 1 and 2 but they're all fabulous! Great job!