Red, White and Blue

I love it when a card comes together just perfect!! I love everything about this one. It started out as an inspiration challenge card for Libby's From Courtney's Closet and then I decided to also follow Jen's Sketch For You To Try. Why not, two in one. Then I remembered this week's Color Throwdown challenge is also red, white and blue. Make that three in one ;)
The stamps were a must have for this card since they are new. A friend of mine and I got to spend last Saturday kidless, shopping at Archivers!!!! I picked up this set from Stampendous there. I love these flowers and it comes with a bunch of sentiments that fit in the little flower box. I was going to add an oval (like the sketch) to break up the navy background and then realized the flower box kind of already did that so I left it. I'm totally digging this color combo and I love using that red polka dot paper. It's definately some of my favorite.

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous, Flower Chat
Paper: denim (paper studio), red polka dot (my minds eye)
Ink: Black, Copics
Accesories: Black Brads, Black Polka Dot Ribbon

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Maria, this is adorable! What a fresh, pretty card! Thanks for playing the challenge!
LeAnne

Kathryn said...

Fantastic card -- LOVE the Red, White and Blue -- so very pretty! :)

Cathy I. said...

what a great card - I really like it!!! thanks for playing!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet! I love the denim, and the Stampendous stamps! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Libby Hickson said...

I just loved this card Maria, sorry it's taken me this long to say so! It so cute!!

fishlips said...

Wow this is so so stunning, love the color combo and the papers are so pretty!!!