Regularly Scheduled Programming

Today was the last day to get my submissions in for the Purple Onion Design Team. I've had so much fun working with Michele's stamps. I can hardly wait to be able to show you all what I've been up to. The design team should be announced some time the week of the 5th and I'll be waiting not so patiently for the results. I'm really happy with the work I created and I guess that's about all you can hope for at this point. Have you seen the official list of finalists?? Holy cow, it's big so I'm sure the decision will be tough.

As the title suggests I now have some free time to get to all the challenges I've been missing so much. I had to kick things of with Libby's From Courtney's Closet Challenge. Have you seen that adorable dress. Libby, you had me at red gingham...LOL!! I knew when I saw it that my new ribbon purchase would be making an apperance. I also used Jen's SFYTT for this card. The layout was perfect for what I had in mind. I had to make it a long card to accomodate the size of the scalloped squares. I'm really happy with my first return to challenges card. I'll be back tomorrow with some more (I'm on a roll :)!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Bella Blossoms
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Summer Picnic, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel. Real Red, Very Vanilla
Accesories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Marvy Giga Scallop Square Punch, Word Window Punch

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wonderful job!!! Love the strawberries -- just so sweet! :)

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

what a totally yummy card!

Sue said...

Great Card and loving this red ribbon!

LeAnne said...

Yummy! Love it!
LeAnne

Libby Hickson said...

Oh Maria, this card is completely adorable!! I'm so glad you got to play again!