Some REALLY Happy News!!

I've been literally giddy for about a week now. I made the finalist list to be a designer for Purple Onion Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually check out the design calls on splitcoast but none so far have interested me. I mean if you don't like the stamps, why apply!! Purple Onions caught my eye right away. I was really nervous to submit (first try at a design team) but I got an email from Michele last week telling me I'm a finalist. I had to wait until she posted the list on her blog to annouce it here!!!! Now I will be getting some Purple Onion stamps and I have until September 30th to WOW her with what I can do. (Finger's crossed) I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Congratulations, Maria!! Have fun!!

Renée/prchvs said...

oh, what FABULOUS news, Maria! You have such great style!!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations~I know you are excited. Can't wait to see your new creations!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow! Congratulations girl! You COMPLETELY deserve it! I am so excited to see what you come up with! :D

((Hugs))

Julie Hunt said...

Congratulations Maria! That's so exciting and I'm excited for you. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

stampmonkey said...

Congratulations!! You do beautiful work, so it's no surprise to me that you were one of the finalists. Good luck!!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Congrats, Maria! If anybody deserves it, you do!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

maria fiscella said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I can't wait to hear more good news!