Sunflower Sketch

I made this card for Sketches {by tamara}. I knew right away that I was going to like this sketch. The panels in the back are such a great idea!! I alternated between two different dp from My Mind's Eye and backed them with Close to Cocoa. I resisted the urge to ink the edges and am glad I did. I really like the simple lines of this card.
I used my newly aquired set Give Thanks which is a retired SU set. As I was flipping through the old catalog I was kicking myself for not getting it. I traded another SU set for it on Splitcoast and love it so far!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Give Thanks, Birthday Whimsy
Paper: So Saffron, Close To Cocoa, My Minds Eye
Ink: Stazon Black, Basic Black, Copics
Accesories: Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, this is precious and simply sweet! I love the sunflower... that's a great set, isn't it? Your designer paper works very nicely with the SU! papers. Great work, again!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Pamela Smerker said...

this is really cool! I love the colors your chose they work so well with the image and the layout. Lovely!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Perfectly pretty!