Thanks Toni!!!

I was nominated today by a fellow blogger (and fellow Coloradan) for an award!! Toni has some amazing cards and also every now and then some great photos of life in the mountains. I myself like to visit the mountains, my husband would love to live there. I've shown hima few of Toni's pictures and he practically packed us up...LOL!! Make sure you stop by to visit her blog.


I'm passing this award on to:


Tammy Hershberger: I just won her fabulous blog candy and she's been sick...hopefully this helps cheer her up!!!
and
Courtney Fowler: She also has a terrific blog and just started up a weekly challenge. They had to recently evacuate because of the hurricane's so she's in my thoughts!!!


All three ladies are oozing with talent so check em out!!!!


1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Thanks Maria! I am feeling better, but trying not to overdo it and have a setback!