Eastern Hello

Another Tuesday, Another Recipe Challenge!!!! This one threw me a bit.

*Bling
*A Punch
*Non-Scrapbook Related Item

I'm really not a blingy card girl so I decided my bling would be shiny silver brads. For the punch, I used the new Curly Label punch from SU. I got the idea to use it for a sentiment like this from Cindy Haffner's blog. The non-scrapbooking related item took me awhile. I was drawing a blank, then HELLO, a staple. I love staples on cards.
I pulled out a barely inky stamp set Eastern Blooms for this card. I love this branch and adding the flowers is such a cute idea.
A few more scraps and that's it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Flower Chat (stampendous)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Flowers (Bella Rose SU), Brown Polka Dots (My Mind's Eye)
Accesories: Curly Label Punch, Brads, Staples, Pink Flowers

7 comments:

Lorie said...

It is absolutely beautiful...just the right amount of bling with the silver brads!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous card! I love the shiny brads, perfect for the center of the flowers. And I really like how you did the sentiment. Great job.

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, looks good for your sentiment, love your pretty card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very sweet, and great colors!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Maria! I love the sentiment with the label punch and the primas on the image really make it pop!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is beautiful. Love how you did the sentiment. And those primas are placed perfectly on the image... a wonderful accent.

Courtney said...

Ok, I'm loving how you added the flowers. The brads are just the right amount of bling, too!