Funky Pre-Teen Card

My goddaughter had a birthday last month and I needed a fun, funky, card. I had no idea what to do!?!?! I was working on my Purple Onion submissions and this is what I came up with.Everytime I looked at these stamps I thought of a caterpiller. I kept thinking you could make a long bug out of these if you put them in a chain. While I never made a bug card, the chain idea inspired this card. I thought it turned out super cute and she loved it. Probably because it was filled with money, but hey, there was love there!!! I love the simple background with the piercing and the bold, fun colors!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Birthday, Doodle Dads (Purple Onion)
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Real Red, Black, Whisper White
Paper: Kraft, Basic Grey
Accesories: White Plastic Flower, Button, Paper Piercer

4 comments:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

What a fun card! Who wouldn't love it...with or without the money!! The paper piercing and white sponging are perfect!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Oh this is great! I love how you lined everything up. You're right, it could sooo be a catepillar!

Tammy Hershberger said...

It IS adorable, and I love the big white flower embellishment, too! (I still can't understand how you didn't end up on that team... just not right!)

Libby Hickson said...

What a FUN card!!