Good News and Bad News!!

So I'll give you the bad news first. I didn't make the Purple Onion design team :( I was so bummed, I was in the middle of a major mojo card making session when I got the news and it zapped all the creativity I had flowing. I REALLY wanted to make it.
Good news???? Michele did ask me if I would be a guest designer so I'll at least be part of the creative team a little.
I'll be showing you a few of my submissions over the next few days. I do have to hold off on 4 since Michele wants to post them first.
Thanks so much for asking and cheering me on. It meant so much to have all my blogging friend their for me. Tammy, thanks for the sweet email :)
Oh, you can check out who did make it {HERE}.
Here's one I submitted. I love the contrasting colors of this one!!!

5 comments:

stampmonkey said...

Aw, I'm sorry that you didn't make it, Maria. You should be really proud of your submissions (you do beautiful work!) and it's great that they asked you to be a guest designer -- that's something to smile about!

Hang in there...your fans appreciate your work regardless of whether or not you're on a design team. ;)

Lorie said...

That card is beautiful! You SO should have made the DT!!!!

Courtney said...

Your work is incredible, Maria! It won't be long before someone snatches you up! Congratulations on your guest spot!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I agree with Courtney! It won't be long before someone sees your awesome potential! I think you rock!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, you should have made it! Your submission is wonderful. I love the red polka dots. Your cards are always fab!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com