Holiday Card Class

Snow Swirled Holiday Card Class
Come join my holiday card class!
You will make 20 cards for $25.00 (4 of each design)
Sunday, October 26th
1:00 - 4:00
Can't make it to the class, NO PROBLEM!
Purchase the card kit to go for:
$30.00 (cost includes shipping)
{OR}
$55.00 (includes the Snow Swirled stamp set)
**ATTENTION STAMPIN UP DEMO'S**
I have also typed up a class planner for this class if you are interested. Includes photos and measurements with instructions for assembly. You can purchase the class planner for $9.95. The class will be emailed to you in Microsoft Word.
Please feel free to email me at scraps_by_m@hotmail.com with questions.



4 comments:

toners said...

Fabulous cards, Maria!! I love the colors you chose :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wish I could come! Great cards, and I LOVE the colors!

Courtney said...

These are wonderful! I wanna come!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Maria! How in the world did I miss this?!!!!? I love it!!! Count me in, but I can't drive (or fly) to Colorado right now, so I'll have to settle for the class by mail! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com