I Had Too!!

Okay I'm not a Halloween person. I wasn't going to make any halloween cards. But....Libby bought this adorable outfit for Courtney's Closet Challenge and I couldn't pass on it. Okay I'll admit it, I think it's cute!!! My oldest daughter LOVED the skull but didn't like the bow. (She's my tomboy) I added some Orange Peel Stickles to the bow to give it a little shimmer.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Skull, Spooky ( I can't remember the company right now :(
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Black, Swirl (My Mind's Eye), Cobweb paper
Ink: Black
Accesories: Orange Peel Glitter, Polka Dot Ribbon

5 comments:

Lorie said...

I don't make Halloween cards but this one is cute!

Courtney said...

You're right, this is just adorable!!!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh Maria, this is just too cute! I'm so glad you played, even if Halloween isn't your favorite. Your card is great!!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Awesome! I'm not crazy about Halloween, either, but I love the cute crafts and cards of Halloween! This is one of the cutest I've seen. Great job!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOL I love it! Great job, and the bow is the perfect touch!