Merci Circles

Now that Taylor has posted this weeks cupcake challenge I'm finally getting last weeks posted. I really, really feel in love with this sketch and at first hated this card. I loved all the dp's (which was my starting point) but then couldn't figure out what to stamp and how to make it work. Finally, I decided on the Sale-A-Bration set Merci. I stamped the flower on a piece of dp, added a brad and stickles and decided I was done. I stressed to long over it I was calling it done. Unhappy with it, I put it aside and moved on. Then the next day as I was digging through my pile of cards this one caught my eye. Hum, I like it after all!! Isn't that funny how that happens. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Merci
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Pink and Flower dp (my mind's eye), Chocolate Chip Polka Dots (SU Bella Rose)
Accesories: Brad, Stickles, CM Cutting System, Paper Piercer

4 comments:

Courtney said...

hahahahah! You're so funny! I did that just the other day!

Oh yes, and my husband's tee shirt? It's his favorite. And his favorite place to wear it? When we're at little kid's birthday parties. He says he's surrounded by HOT moms! LOL! And we wonder where Corbin gets some of his stuff....

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card and Happy Anniversary.

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just totally lovely! The colors and sentiment are perfect!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute! Great colour and papers...great job with Taylor's sketch!