More Purple Onion


I love this scrapbook page!!! I love the look on Macy's face when she realized what Santa got her for christmas. This was another one of my Purple Onion submissions! I used the Celebrate The Season Noteblock and the To: From: stamps. The noteblock was actually a card I decided I didn't like and then used on this scrapbook page.

I LOVE the stitching around this noteblock!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Celebrate the Season, To: From: (Purple Onion)
Ink: Black, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Kraft, Black, Polka Dots and Stripes (my mind's eye)
Accesories: Buttons, Jumbo Brads, Swiss Dots Ribbon, Machine Stitching, Chipboard Letters

4 comments:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

So cute, Maria! You've gotta love that face!! So sweet.
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great layout! Cute page and your daughter is just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

LuLu said...

WOW - stunning layout. Love the way you have used the "To" and "From" stamps - very clever.

Courtney said...

AWESOME! I gave up on scrapbooking long ago!