More Snow Swirled

Are you tired of this set yet??? I'M NOT!! I have to say this was one that I skipped over in the catalog. There were other holiday sets I liked much better. Then a few enablers (Patti Chesky, Andrea Walford) made me buy it. Made ME!!! I'm totally in love now. This set is actually a lot more versatile than I thought it would be. I used it for this week's Cupcake Challenge by Taylor. I love when I get to her sketch before the weekend get's over. It means I have nothing better to do then make cards and I love that.
I embossed the snowflakes on Baja Breeze and Old Olive and again used some scraps from my Ski Slope paper. All the edges were inked in Chocolate Chip. I did skip the bow (as seen in the sketch) just to keep it a bit simpler.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

very pretty, Maria :)

Kathryn said...

So GORGEOUS -- Love it so much-- those colors together are stunning -- love the embossed snowflake image -- so pretty! :)

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous card!!

Taylor VanBruggen said...

Simply stunning, Maria! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with the sketch!

Lorie said...

Oooo...that is a great card! Love the colors and images that you used for this challenge!

Julie Hunt said...

Great Card! What circle punches did you use?

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Another gorgeous card, Maria! Andrea passed her enabling skills on to you, 'cause I just ordered this stamp set! Love it!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Another gorgeous card, Maria! Andrea passed her enabling skills on to you, 'cause I just ordered this stamp set! Love it!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

awesome, girl. I love the snowflake cuttlebug. I need that folder!

maria fiscella said...

This is one of my favorites! I just love the colors and the texture. Gorgeous!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Gorgeous! I love those white embossed flakes!