My Favoritist Mojo Of Them All

This layout was so fun (probably my all time fave). I know I say that on all of Julee's Mojo Sketches but this was FUN!!! I'm so over the top happy with this card. All the elements just sort of fell together. I wanted to use my new snowflake dies on this card and was trying to decide what stamp set to use. I opened my stamp cupboard and Stampin Up's Always set was falling out at me. That's when it hit me. That bird would make a great christmas card. Not something I would have usually thought of for christmas but I think it worked. I've never stamped him in Real Red and he's so very striking!!! I used so left over Wild Wasabi cardstock that was just taking up space. The kraft layer was embossed with my snowflakes cuttlebug folder. I've really been using my cuttlebug alot more lately. It took me a while to REALLY love it. Now I do!!! The brad in the center of the snowflakes is from the current SU catalog. I added some brads to the corners too because I just love em. Jessica Rone is the queen of brads and I've been checking here cards alot lately. I just bought three packs of silver brads today so be prepared, their coming!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!



Recipe:
Stamps: Always, Short and Sweet
Paper: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Merry Christmas (Paper Studio)
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Brads!!!!, Word Window Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Snowflake Dies, Cuttlebug Folder

9 comments:

Renée said...

Maria, this is fabulous! I can see why you LOVE this one. All the elements are phenomenal. Love the layered snowflake with the filigree brad!!

Courtney said...

Oh my. This is just stunning. STUNNING!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Maria! This is my favoritist mojo too!!! You did a fabulous job on this gorgeous card. I love the colors.
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

maria fiscella said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous GORGEOUS! But what other type of card would you expect from someone named Maria?-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just delightful. What a gorgeous card, Maria. Thanks for playing! :)

Kathryn said...

LOVE this so much -- I adore how you used that bird in a Holiday card- it's PERFECT!! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Maria, this is just gorgeous!! I love the snowflakes!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! I love the Kraft cardstock with the Christmas colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.