My Swap Card!

I joined a holiday swap my friend Julie was hosting. We had to use an SU stamp set (current or retired), at least two layers and embellishments. These days doing more than two layers is easy for me. ONLY two layers would have been tough..lol!!!
I used the snowman from Just Celebrate, which is a retired set from this years Spring/Summer mini catalog. I stamped him on Kraft and colored him with the techinique I learned from Jill. You dip a blender pen in Whisper White Craft Ink and color.
For my embellishment I used my new favorite gingham ribbon. I bought it at Hobby Lobby and love it. I'm already out of the black and brown and the red is fading fast. Guess I need to go shopping!!!!
This was a super fun swap and pretty quick and easy. We only had to make 6 so that wasn't too bad. I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Just Celebrate, Best Yet
Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft
Accesories: Snowflakes Cuttlebug Folder, Red Gingham Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, CM Cutting System

5 comments:

Lorie said...

That is so cute! I love the color combo and the different textures you used!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, I love the gorgeous colors together! That combo is stunning. I love, love, love the red gingham! This is going in my "For Christmas Class" file!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

toners said...

This is great! I really like the white on kraft - so pretty for winter! And the embossed strip is perfect :)

Ashley said...

This is too cute!

Courtney said...

oh, oh, oh! I just love this little guy!