Pink Pirouette Polka Dots

I have to say this sketch for Courtney's CBC Challenge threw me at first. Angles and I just don't work well together. I'm more straight lined, even with my furniture. My mom put's things on a angle and I tend to put mine more straight. Don't know why or how it happened, it's just me. After some cutting and re-cutting and re-cutting, I finally got it right!! The colors are this week's SCS Color Challenge. Pink Pirouette, Black and White was optional. I went with Very Vanilla :) I added brads (see I told you I'd be using them) to the center of each flower from It's A Strech and colored them with Pretty In Pink since there is no Pink Pirouette marker. I paper pieced the vases in a paper a bit brighter than pink pirouette but I wanted them to pop a bit. I used my favorite SU ribbon, the black gingham and tied a cute little bow to finish it. The sentiment is again from Short and Sweet. I us this set all the time. Probably the SU set I use the most. It's so versatile. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: It's a Strech, Short and Sweet
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Black, Very Vanilla, Polka Dots (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Black, Pretty In Pink, Sage Shadow
Accesories: Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon

6 comments:

Courtney said...

oh. my. word. You nailed this.... I just LOVE it! Thanks for playing along again! :)

Dani said...

This is so soft and pretty! Beautiful job!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

What a sweet card, Maria! Pink, chocolate, AND polka dots!!! Very pretty!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystampblogspot.com

Lorie said...

This is so lovely! Nice job!

toners said...

Fabulous card! I love the image and the color scheme you chose :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Maria, Your card is outstanding. I love everything about this beauty