There's Something About....

...purple and I that just don't get along!! I tried but I'm just not feeling it. I used Julee's Mojo Sketch and Courtney's Closet was the inspiration with the colors and theme. I tried to keep the color scheme that adorable little onesie was and maybe I would have been better off to go with the cupcake and skip the colors. Oh well!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: cupcake (queen kat designs), sentiment (imaginesce)
Ink: Black
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Purple Gingham, Birthday Paper (sweetwater)
Accesories: Brads, Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, CM Cutting System, Crystal Effects

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Yes, but you tie that purple together great with that pretty pink! Great job!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I know what you mean about purple... I don't get along with it either but I think you did a wonderful job! I love the paper piecing on the cupcake!

Kathryn said...

I think you did a GREAT job!
Yes -- the color scheme was a bit challenging -- but you did FABULOUS!!
All your work is fantastic!!
Love the cupcake! :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

It's funny how much I love purple but can never seem to work it into a card! Anyway, I think you did a fabulous job using purple! I love everything about it!

((Hugs))

Libby Hickson said...

*LOVE* your card Maria!!! I would never guess that you don't like purple! And btw - your comments seem to be working too. :-)

Bev said...

Fabulous card Maria!! Love it!!

PaperAddictJenn said...

I just stopped by from Libby's site to tell you I LOVE your card for this week's challenge!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is super cute, Maria! I always fight with purple too, but I think you pulled it off great. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)