Burgandy Bella

I am in love with this weeks colors at The Color Throwdown blog!!

Bravo Burgandy
Bordering Blue
Not Quite Navy (I got my navy's mixed and used Night of Navy :)


Bordering Blue was one of SU's colors I never even paid attention to until I started color challenges. Now it's one of my favorite blues!! I stamped the flower from Bella Blossoms in Versamark in on Bravo Burgandy. I like the soft look of it. It was kind of hard to get a good photo (it's much prettier in person). I used my new lace punch from Martha Stewart and I'm blaming Cindy Haffner and Amy Sheffer for this. They make such gorgeous cards with this punch, I had to have it :) And I'm warning you now, I went to hobby lobby last week and ribbon was 50% off. I bought 10 rolls of gingham ribbon, if you hate gingham, this is the wrong blog for you...lol!!! I love this ribbon (obviously).
I couldn't resist distressing the edges of the blue and burgandy with my scisors. I wanted a worn feel since these colors just seemed so classic!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Bella Blossom, Sanded, Short and Sweet
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Paper: Bordering Blue, Bravo Burgandy, Kraft, Night of Navy
Accesories: Brads, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Lace Border Punch

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Well, luckily I like gingham and I love your blog Maria, so no worries! Beautiful card! That flower is so pretty and subtle on the Burgundy cardstock. Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Maria, love your card, hee hee I love allmy Martha Stewart punches, they are so fun.

Courtney said...

This is so pretty, girl! Loving the gingham! :)

Kimberly said...

Now THAT is the way to use those colors!!!!! Stunning card!!!! Lots of applause from me! :)