A Garden Of Flowers

A friend of mine needed a thinking of you card and this is what I came up with.This is probably one of my all time favorite color combos. Real Red, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Kraft. You can see two of my other creations with this color combo {HERE} and {HERE}. It's such a great color combo. I used Sketch 71 from Sketches {by tamara} and only tweaked it a tiny bit by running the ribbon the other way. The flowers were colored with my copics and all the edges were inked with Close to Cocoa. I'm really loving tying button onto the ribbon lately. It just a cute additional touch. The only thing I don't like is it adds so much dimension to the card you have to pay extra shipping but I think it's worth it!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Chat (stampendous), Thinking of You (inkadinkadoo)
Paper: Brocade Blue, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Copics
Accesories: Brown Gingham Ribbon, Button, Brown Floss, Paper Piercer, Lace Scallop Punch

6 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

Very pretty card! I love all of those colors...tfs

maria fiscella said...

It's gorgeous, Maria! Bright and cheery and yet rustic at the same time, kwim?

stampmonkey said...

Great card, Maria! Love it!

toners said...

Beautiful! A perfect cheery card :)

LuLu said...

Simply adore the composition of this card. The design and colours compliment each other beautifully.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, Maria! And hooray for more gingham! :)