I Think It's The Ribbon???

I like this card, just don't LOVE it!! I'm blaming the ribbon. I think it's maybe a bit to thin, wimpy, I think I needed a chunkier ribbon, what do you think??? I made it for Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You and I just adore the circles. I pulled this never used butterfly stamp out (which I kind of have a crush on now) and inked it in Riding Hood Red. Am I the only one with stamp sets that have so many cute ones uninked??? I don't know how it happens. I have a hard time digging through my SU sets and using something new. I bought each set because I liked one or two and everytime, that's the stamp I use. Any tips for showing some love to those ink free ones???
Don't forget to stop by the Verve forum tomorrow to celebrate the release of all the fabulous new Verve sets. All the winners will be announced and there is always some fun conversation. You have until tonight at midnight to finish all five sketches to be in the drawing for the entire Verve release!!!! Hurry, hurry, you don't want to miss out on these!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Cause for Celebration (SU), Happy Birthday (Imagenisce)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye
Accesories: Paper Piercer, staples, ribbon, brad, Scallop Edge Punch (SU)

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Maria! Love the red and black and I think the ribbon works perfectly!