Recipe Challenge #25

I thought I was doing good on my christmas cards. I felt like I had made quite a few. But I counted them today and only have 18. Yikes, I need to kick it into gear. I decided to make one for this weeks Recipe Challenge at Sketches {by tamara}. This weeks recipe is:
*Polka Dots
*Felt
*Something Sparkly
I used my snowflake dies to cut a piece of red felt as my main embellishment. The polka dots came for this cute red ribbon and the something sparkly didn't photograph well. The button I choose has a little glitter in it but you can't see it in the photo very well. I tried to take a close up shot but keep blasting out the color with the flash or it was way to dark. You'll just have to trust me, it's there!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Weathered (su), Snowflake Splendor (verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Glorious Green, Merry Christmas (the paper studio)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Snowflake Dies (spellbinders), Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Button, Black Floss

2 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

What a fabulous blog you have! I love your style and your Christmas cards are as sweet as they come. That candy-cane bag is a must "lift". :) Have a great Thanksgiving and thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

Bev said...

Love the rustic look to this one Maria, it's fabulous!

big hugs
Bev x