Recipe Challenge Card

Sorry for the delay in posting today's Recipe Challenge Card. I'm still not feeling very good, really tired, a little queasy and the house is a disaster. How it gets that messy when all you do is lay around is beyond me????
This weeks recipe:
Squares
Paint
Punctuation Mark Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I'll be back with regular posting tomorrow :)
ETA: This was also for CC191 over at SCS.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cause for Celebration, Birthday Whimsy, Expressions Set (Li'l Davis Designs)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Pretty In Pink, Kiwi Kiss
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, CM Square Punches

5 comments:

stampmonkey said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, and I totally sympathize with ya on the house turning into a disaster area while you're not up and around to keep an eye on things. Lovely card, and I hope you're feeling well soon.

Courtney said...

oh NO! Not the flu! Gross, you poor thing! I'm so sorry! Glad to hear you're feeling better... somewhat.

HUGS!

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE that sort of aged looking polka dot on white panel! A very cool card. Hope you're feeling better.

toners said...

I hope you're feeling tons better by now :) I love the addition of the pink to the red/kraft/white/black

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Maria! I hope you're feeling better! Ickie, sickie is no fun!! Love your colors here...and especially the white brushed edges on the Kraft paper. You've got me hooked on that!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com