Verve Day 1

As promised, I'm back with my Verve release cards. I thought today I would show you one that wasn't featured on the Verve blog. If you thought Some Bunny was cute, you'll be blown away by Hello Pumpkin!! He is so cute!!!
I knew when I was invited to join the diva's for this release I had a certain sketch in mind, this stamp set worked perfect for it. Why this sketch you ask???
As you may all know I love Verve, I have from the beginning of my stamping career. I loved not only Julee's stamps but also her sketches. They helped start the creative process for me and I liked that, especially when I was new. Well, Verve had a sketch challenge to be a guest designer and I was super excited, I knew then I wanted to be a part of Verve. I told my hubby someday I would work with Julee :)
Anyway, since I was new the cards turned out.....um...less then WOW. I swear if Julee remembered I was the girl who tryed to blow her away with {THESE} she might have thought twice about this guest spot...LOL!!!
This sketch beat me then but I was determined to create something I loved with it now. This sketch was still a bit of a challenge (it's that diamond behind, I have a hard time getting it perfect) but I'm so happy with this card. I love the colors, it's just really cute!!!!
Make sure you stop by the Verve blog today to check out the new spotlight designer Sarah Gough, I love what she made with Poinsettia Christmas!!!
Also, swing by the Verve store to check out all the great deals while they last!!!

5 comments:

stampmonkey said...

You're too funny, Maria -- your original sketch cards were really cute! This Hello Pumpkin card is super cute too! Like you, I love the colors. tfs

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria so cute, i love the colors too.

Bev said...

Oh this is just too cute Maria, love the image - fab layout too hunny

hugs Bev x

Courtney said...

Oh what a cutie you have there! So stinkin' cute!

Bethany Paull said...

Hi Maria. This is so beautiful. I love the bg and layered sentiment. Great coloring too.