Bee Mine

I'm BACK!!!! I hope you all had a fabulous christmas. Ours was great. The kids got lots to do (mostly craft stuff for my girls) and it's been keeping them busy. I got some new goodies to get inky and could hardly wait to get back to my craft room. I'm so in love with my new Kim Hughes stamps. The images are so adorable and they are really deeply etched so they stamp beautifully! For this card I used the new The Birds and The Bees set and Kazan's Sketch 16 from last week.I'm so in love with these bees!! I stamped them three times for this card. Once on More Mustard, Kraft and Vellum. I left a little "tab" on the bottom of the vellum wing when I cut it out so I could attach it under the yellow body so the wings would lift for some dimension. I'll probably use this set for my girls valentines this year. They are just to adorable!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: The Birds and The Bees (CHF)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Vellum, More Mustard DP
Accesories: Brown Gingham Ribbon, Black Button, Brown Embroidery Floss, Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh the vellum wings are sooooo cute! What great valentines these will make!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

What a fab card, Maria! I am "bee crazy"...you should see my house! The colors....more mustard and chocolate chip...are fantastic together. I have to check out these stamps. Great job!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

Maria, this is awesome and the More Mustard DP is PERFECT with the bee theme! That set will be great for Valentines!