Bugs and Kisses

I love this stamp set!! I've been eyeing it for a long time but kept talking myself out of it when I ordered. Then I read Jan Tink's retirement prediction list and she had Bugs and Kisses on the list. I immediately panicked. What if it retires, I should buy it. Well I waited for the retirement list to come out and nope it's sticking around but I decided not to take any chances. I ordered it!!!
I used the adorable ladybugs from this set to make today's card for the Created By Courtney Challenge. It's a sketch challenge and a great one. I really feel in love with this card. The colors, the layout, all of it, I LOVE it!! If you get a chance you should play along!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Bugs and Kisses (su)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Imaginesce
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Black Button, Red Floss, 1 1/4 Circle Punche, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Fantastic card for Courtney's challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, Maria!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

So very sweet, Maria! Love the black, red, and white! The ladybugs.....oh my goodness! I'm into ladybugs now because of my own "little ladybug", Leighton!
Hugs,
Anne Marie

Jackie Pedro said...

You should feel in love with this card....it's ADORABLE, Maria!!!

Allison said...

This is so adorable. I just saw it on SCS and had to come check out the rest of your blog.

Fabulous card.

Betty Meyskens said...

I love this card - it is so cute. I had saved it in my emails since December and I was finally able to get back to it. I really liked this layout too - so I decided to make one using this layout too. I had a really hard time getting DP to work with it. I used butterflies instead of bugs and a different sentiment. I also used stickles to brighten up the card and I used flowers instead of the button. I check your blog daily - you have such great ideas. TFS.