Christmas Cards

Guess what I did today?? Yep I'm done with my chistmas cards and boy is it nice to have that checked off my list. I got them all addressed, signed, stamped and in the mail. Phew, it was a lot of work but hopefully everyone loves them.
Here is one I made with my Verve stamp set Poinsettia Christmas. I made this one really simple but I like it. The cardstock base is metallic shimmer and I embossed the flower in silver too. I love the simple shimmer of this card. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Poinsettia Christmas (verve)
Paper: Metallic Silver, Real Red, The Paper Studio Holly Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accesories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon (su), black brads, paper piercer

2 comments:

Lablady2007 said...

Cudos to you I wish I could say the same . i'm sure everyone will just love their cards. ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

toners said...

Great job getting those all finished! Are they all different?