Downloaded Stamps

I found a new challenge site (surprise, surprise) {HERE}. Then I discovered that they also have their own stamp line called Pollycraft Designs. The images are just adorable. I feel in love immediately. There were several images I wanted to get but since they are in the UK I was worried about the shipping. While browsing I realized that they also have downloadable stamps. I've never tried a downloaded stamp but was a bit interested in the idea. I checked the price and WOW!!! I got three adorable images (Doodle Dreams Penelope) for $1.50. They were super easy to work with and I tried two different coloring methods to see how the printer ink would hold up.
The first card was printed on SU's Whisper White cardstock and colored with my copics. I was super impressed. The ink didn't bleed and the image printed without smuding!!!
The second card was printed on Watercolor Paper and I used my SU markers and aquapainter to color it. Again nothing smudged.
I took some close up shots so you could see the quality of the images and the coloring. I'm off to check out some more of Pollycrafts images!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute cards Maria! I love these new images!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OK, she is a CUTIE! What a neat idea to be able to download images! I may take some time to check that out! These cards are awesome, Maria! I love the colors you've used!