Look No Designer Paper!!

Designer paper is usually what inspires most of my cards. At least it's usually the starting point. The inspiration for this card came from the card on the cover of the SU sampler that came with one of my orders. I love my spiral punch and hardly ever use it. I need to get my punches out of the drawer I keep them in because I forget about a lot of them. I love the way so many of you have them hanging I just need to take the time to do it.
This was a super simple, super quick card. I used Happy Everything and the flower from Verve's Feeling Groovy. I really like the soft color combo. And the piercing adds a little interest to the empty space.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Everything (su), Feeling Groovy (verve)
Paper: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Sage Shadow
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Spiral Punch (su), Corner Rounder (cm)

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very, very cute, Maria! Great layout!

toners said...

Beautiful! That spiral punch may just have to be added to my list... :)