More Dots!!

I'm back today with another double challenge card.
1. Our Creative Corner (sketch challenge)
2. Color Throwdown (Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive)
I'm seriously loving this sketch. The addition of the three ribbons at the top is so cute!! I was a little worried about this color combo at first but I'm happy with the way it came together. I usually bombard a color challenge card with all the colors but this one just came together. It's the addition of the green I was concerned about and I actually cheated a bit on the color (it's Always Artichoke, not Old Olive).
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Stem (purple onion), Birthday Surprise (verve)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Polka Dots (my minds eye)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Accesories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Cirlce Punches, Script Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cheater! :) Ha, just kidding! :) Your card is lovely and I love the design too!!

Courtney said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful!