Recipe Challenge 28

This weeks Recipe Challenge at Sketches {by tamara} took me on a scavenger hunt through my house. WHY??

*use the colors red and white
*have a heart anywhere on your card or layout
*use a household item to stamp???

Hmmm??? What to stamp with?? I was completely puzzled for awhile and looking at my card you might not be able to tell what I used. I stamped the Kraft layer with a paper towel to give it some texture. It looks really cool in person but is hard to see in the photo.
I used the wheelbarrow from Blooming with Love and the hearts and sentiment from Loads of Love. I think it turned out perfect for a holiday card. The hearts were stamped on red gingham paper to match my ribbon (yes, it's an obsession, I can't help it) The base of the wheelbarrow was stamped on metallic silver paper and is popped up on foam tape. I had to add a black button for the wheel and it's stitched on with red floss. This was a last minute holiday card but ended up being one of my faves.
I would love to see what household item you decide to use. Make sure you link your card to Sketches {by tamara}.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Blooming with Love (su), Loads of Love (su)
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, White Lined Paper (cm), Metallic Silver, Vanilla Scallops
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Black Button, Red Floss

2 comments:

kathleenh said...

I love the silver wheelbarrow, the gingham hearts and ribbon!

I had a tough time coming up with a household item to use on my card too. I bet the texture looks great on yours IRL.

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Your silver wheelbarrow is precious, and I love the gingham hearts!
Hugs,
Anne Marie