Recipe Challenge 29

This is my favorite Sketches {by tamara} recipe challenge card to date! There it is, I said it!! I love it, BUT I can't take credit for it. My inspiration came from this card {HERE}. I did change a few things but mostly it a cased card. Usually I don't like the way my cards turn out when I case them. The original is always way better. While the original is still better I'm proud of this one.
So you want to play along?? Here is this weeks recipe:
*really old patterned paper (we all have this, right?)
*naked chipboard
*twill, twine, or raffia

This will probably be my last post until after Christmas, blogland seems to be closing down for the holidays. Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:

Stamps: Grateful Elegance (verve)

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kraft, Floral Print (my minds eye), Stripes (unknown, hey it's old paper ;)

Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip

Accesories: Chipboard, Hemp Twine, Cream Flowers, Brads, Pink Ribbon, Machine Stitching

2 comments:

Courtney said...

This is just gorgeous, girl. But, by far the card you sent me is still my favorite. :)

Merry Christmas!

toners said...

Maria, happy, happy holidays to you and your family!! Enjoy the break :)