Simple Flowers

I've really enjoyed stamping a bit simpler these days. Maybe it's the crazy hectic holidays or maybe I'm just getting lazy, or maybe I really need more SU cardstock that my mom is getting me for christmas. Who knows but I've been enjoying making minimal layered cards. This one was inspired by {THIS} card Jennifer Buck made. I used all my faves for this card.
My Favorite Stampendous stamp
My Favorite Ribbon
My Favorite Decorative Paper
oh and Kraft Cardstock
Quick and Easy!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Field of Blooms (stampendous), Flower Chat (stampendous)
Paper: Kraft, My Minds Eye DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accesories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Square Punch (creative memories)

4 comments:

Lablady2007 said...

It might have been simply easy ..but it's simply sweet! Just what we all need to slow us down from all the zippity do's a nice simply done project. ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

toners said...

Another gorgeous creation! You can't go wrong with that color combo :)

maria fiscella said...

Oh I LOVE this!!!

martha said...

Congrats on being featured on the Stampendous blogsite.