Taken with Dots

I decided it was time to get back into all my favorite challenges. I've been so busy I've been missing most of them. I had most of yesterday in my craft room and whipped out quite a few creations. Today's is for three challenges.
1. Created By Courtney Challenge (make something using dots)
2. SCS Color Challenge- CC196(Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Taken With Teal), I'm in love with this color combo.
3. Jen's SFYTT
I'm going to be on a birthday card spree here for awhile. I just got an order for 30 of them so that's probably all you will see for a bit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Birthday (imaginesce)
Paper: Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Polka Dots (my mind's eye)
Ink: Basic Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accesories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Lace Border Punch, Felt Flowers (su), Brad

4 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Your card turned out so cute!! Great job on the challenges!

And uhm.. have fun creating those 30 cards.. hehe!!

XOXO
Nancy

Lisa Graves said...

Great card! I love all the dots.

Courtney said...

*I'm seeing spots* This is too cute!

toners said...

Oooh, this is FUN! I love the dots and the lacy border!