Tall Oaks

I made this card for Taylors Cupcake Challenge #43 a few weeks ago and forgot to post it. I inked up my acorn from Tall Oaks. I randomly stamped it in Creamy Caramel on the Kraft background and them stamped over them with my french script background in the same color. The one in the circle was colored with my copics and the edges were inked with Chocolate Chip. I love the torn edge of the Tangerine Tango strip with the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Tall Oaks (verve), French Script Background (stampendous)
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Copics
Accesories: Brads, Circle Punches

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Gorgeous, girl. As usual!

SmilynStef said...

What a gorgeous card ... love the soft fall colors and scrapt background.

maria fiscella said...

Wowza - this card is beautiful!!!