Teacher Christmas Gifts

I was so proud of myself for finishing my christmas cards early, my shopping was done, half of them are already wrapped and under the tree. I felt so ahead of the game, then this last week of school hit and I remembered I hadn't thought of anything for my girls teachers...eeek!!! I spent Tuesday making cards and super quick gifts.
Here are the cards:

I'm really happy with the way they all turned out. The tree card was super easy, I free hand cut the trees and then ran it through my sewing machine. I love the chalkboard paper on the cards, it just helps personalize them!! (Thanks AnneMarie for that enabling!!!)
The gifts were really easy this year. I bought these coffee mugs awhile back because I knew they would come in handy some day!! I added a SU rub-on from last years Sale-A-Bration, some gingham ribbon and lots of my favorite candy (hopefully it's theirs too!!!)

I hope all your holiday gifts are getting wrapped up too!!! Only 8 more days, no pressure!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Short and Sweet (su)
Paper: Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White, Chalkboard dp, Green Polka Dots and Stripes (my mind's eye)
Ink: Basic Black
Accesories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Gingham Ribbon, Yellow Buttons, Staples, Machine Stitching, Silver Brads, Black Floss
Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled (su), Ornamental Christmas (verve)
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Kraft, Basic Black, Chalkboard dp
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Accesories: Rectangle Nestablilities, Red Brads, Buttons, Black Floss, Paper Piercer

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super-cute cards Maria, and I LOVE the gingham tree trunks! The cups are a great gift, too!

~Nancy~ said...

YAY on finishing your Xmas cards that early! WOW!! I tried to finish my cards.. but just like last year I ended up sending some handmade cards..and most store bought cards.. I guess I'll need to start in January for next year then.. haha! Love the gifts as well.. such a great idea!! Happy Holidays to you and your family! XOXO

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Lucky lucky teachers! Maria, these are gorgeous! I love the colors, the *paper*, and of course, the gingham. So cute!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

toners said...

Great job! I really like the pp you chose for the background!