Bella Angel

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these angels from H&M Stamps?? They are so adorable. I had yet to try paper piecing them so I thought I would give it a whirl for this card. I've had this Bella Rose paper from SU since the last catalog came out and since I loved it so much, I never used it..lol! I'm a terrible hoarder of certain things. I just never wanted to run out of this paper so I never used it :) I finally broke into it a few days ago and now I find myself using it a lot!! The sketch I used was last weeks Viva La Verve Challenge, I'm a little behind. The twist was to use flowers. I added the one in the bottom corner last minute. I was going to count my flower paper but then it felt like cheating so I caved and added a flower :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Calling All Angels (h&m stamps)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Red Gingham (the paper studio), Bella Rose (su)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), copics
Accesories: Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Flower, Button, Black Embroidery Floss, Paper Piercer

8 comments:

maria fiscella said...

So pretty, Maria! Your paper piecing of that angel is amazing:)

Bev said...

Maria I love this!!! The angel is so cute and the gingham is just perfect for the cute image

hugs Bev x

leanne said...

So cute! I love the colors and the paper piecing. Great job!

Jenny said...

Very cute card! Love the colors you used on it!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Maria! LOVE the fun design!

Jennifer :)

chelemom said...

What a darling card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! So cute! I love the paper piecing with these wonderful Bella Rose patterns! What a darling card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO sweet! GLG!