Cherry Polka Dot Cupcake

Isn't it yummy!!! I'm sort of addicted right now to this Kim Hughes cupcake. Yesterday was the first time I got it inky and I have already made about 7 cards with it now!! I'm working on the nine sketches for Taylor's One Year Cupcake Challenge Celebration so this stamp was super fitting.
I also used the colors for this weeks Color Challenge by Kristina Werner and I love this combo. The green and yellow are great compliments to the black, red and white.
I also made it a birthday (celebration) card to enter into my friend Toni's blogaversary candy!!
Phew...that's a lot!!
Don't forget tomorrow is the last day you can enter my blogaversary blog candy {HERE}. Thanks for stopping by
Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bash (CHF kim hughes)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, So Saffron, Black Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Scallop Border Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Button, Black Embroidery Floss, Orange Peel Stickles

11 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute card! I love the black check DP! Really makes everything else pop!

Lorie said...

This is completely adorable! Kim's sets are all so cute!

Debbie said...

I followed your link from Toni's site, what a cute card!

Gwen said...

This is adorable!! love the colors & that checked DP!!

Courtney said...

Woah, talk about killing like 5 birds with one stone! This is fabulous!

Courtney said...

Woah, talk about killing like 5 birds with one stone! This is fabulous!

toners said...

What a gorgeous card!! Nattie has a tough decision ahead...

Yankee in England said...

I love the polka dot cupcake! Great job on both sketches.

Heather P. said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable!!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Beautiful, Maria! I love the colors and the gingham is precious on this card!! I have not seen this cupcake stamp, but it's going on my list of "gotta have-its". Super cute!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET card, Maria! Fits all the challenges so well, and I am loving the black gingham paper!