Created By Courtney Color Challenge

Wow, I've used Pink Passion twice in the last week. Maybe it's not so scary :) This weeks Created By Courtney Challenge is a color challenge: I didn't have to reach far for this Kim Hughes set since it hasn't left my desk since I got it :) I paper pieced the trees (again) and stamped a row of these adorable flowers. I colored them with my Pink Passion SU marker, and the tree trunks with my copics.
I stitched along the edges of the pink decorative paper and added some buttons in the corners to cover a boo boo :)
Make sure you check out all the other Chicks creations!!
Chris Dickinson
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Lorie Ames
Maria Fiscella
Sarah Anderson
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Welcome Spring, Birthday Bash (CHF kim hughes)
Paper: Kraft, Pink Passion, White Ruled Paper (cm), Red Gingham Paper (the paper studio), Pink DP (my minds eye)
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Always Artichoke, Copics, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Button, Pink Embroidery Floss, Machine Stitching

13 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow Maria! I have a hard time with color challenges but you did a great job! :o)

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I LOVE this card! Too cute, Maria! I think I need to do some shopping at CHF today!

Chrissy D said...

Maria - you rocked this! I really struggled but FINALLY came up with something I was satisfied with! TFS!

Sparkle said...

This is adorable! I love those trees!

Dani said...

Ack! This is adorable! I love it! And I totally know what you mean about this set, it's so hard to put down!

Courtney said...

OH. My. GOODNESS!!! This is just the cutest. Really. It is.

Holly said...

Awesome paper piecing!!!!! Don't you just love that Spring Trees set??? It's just darling! You rocked these colors, girl!

Heather P. said...

Oh, I love this!

toners said...

Amazing! Sooooo pretty!

toners said...

Amazing! Sooooo pretty!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is just adorable! You SHOULD use Pink Passion more often because your cards have rocked! :D This set is fabulous and I wish now that I would have bought it! Hehe!

Kim said...

Maria what an awesome card! I so love it!!! Absolutely ADORABLE!
Hugs~ Kim

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Gorgeous, Maria! Lovin' the gingham trees!! The color combo is yummy!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie