FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I wasn't going to have a post today. This week has been low on stamp time :( because I've been trying to get so many things done. I found this card on my computer that I made a few weeks ago. I'm running low on backup cards for just such an occasion but as my title says...IT'S FRIDAY!!! I've been counting down the days for this particular weekend..why?? My parents are taking the kids ALL WEEKEND!!! Wait, it gets better. My hubby is working too so it's only me and my craft room. I probably won't even get out of my jammies :) I warned my hubby that I'm also not cooking this weekend so he better swing by Taco Bell on the way home (not that he minds, he's a Taco Bell addict). AHHHHH!! 3:00 can't get here fast enough.
The cardboard heart is a leftover from a CBC Challenge. You can see more about it {HERE}.
Have a wonderful weekend and make sure you come back by on Sunday!!!! I'll have some pretty cool stuff ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: The Birds and The Bees (CHF kim hughes)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, White Lined Paper (cm), Red Gingham (the paper studio), Black Floral (unknown)
Ink: Basic Black
Accesories: Staples, Black Embroidery Floss, Button, Cardboard

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh Maria...I love it! Enjoy your weekend in your craft room. I can't wait until I get to do that...someday! :o)

Courtney said...

Oh my! Now it's my turn to say have a productive (FUN) weekend! LOL!

LOVE the card! Great to have in the stash!

maria fiscella said...

Gorgeous, as usual:) Have a blast this weekend!!!