Keep Me In Your Heart...

...I'll stay there forever!! Man, I love Verve!! I got my new sets last week and I spent last weekend inking them up.
I used last weeks SCS Card Sketch (SC211). The colors were inspired by the new SU catalog that I've been drooling over. I really love these colors together. The pop of Riding Hood Red on these other soft colors is fabulous.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Hundred Hearts (verve)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

5 comments:

Riley said...

wow!!! i really love this card! the colors are great!

Michelle (Lady2cu) said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used, and all the paper piercing.

Courtney said...

Oh, I just LOVE that sentiment! GREAT card!

toners said...

Gorgeous color combo! I got a peek at some of the new SU goodies - my list is quite long.... :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

I LOVE this! You did such a great job Maria! :D Way to show off those fabulous new stamps! Hehe!