Leopard Print FCC/PCP

I was so bummed that I missed the first From Courtney's Closet challenge of the new year and was determined to play this week. She has on the most adorable leopard print outfit and luckily I had one piece of leopard print paper in my stash. I've had this paper for many, many years and have no idea where it came from but it worked perfect. Only the border is leopard print so it was a little tricky stamping the spots for my little animal but boy was it worth it. Ain't he cute!!!
I stamped the image from H&M Stamps on Kraft and colored him with my copics.I used the sketch from Paper Craft Planet for this card too!
Make sure you check out my blog candy on {THIS} post.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Stitched Animals (H&M Stamps), Short and Sweet (su)
Paper: Kraft, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Leopard Print DP
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Copics, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Black Embroidery Floss, Button, Word Window Punch, Corner Punch, Houndstooth Embossing Folder

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Oh Maria, this is so adorable!! I just love that little horse with his leopard spots!! It's great to have you playing this week, yay!!!

maria fiscella said...

This is gorgeous, Maria! So many patterns and textures and layers...love it.

Sharon said...

Very cute!! Love the spots on the horse.

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, all your cards are great! This little horse has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!! What an adorable stamp and the leopard spots are so precious on him! Great job!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Adorable card! Love the spots on the horse...cute stamp, too!
www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com