Mojo Monday 69

It's been awhile since I've worked with circles and this sketch through me a little. It was a bit out of my comfort zone but I pushed through and love how it turned out. This however is card three...lol. Julee made me realize my nestie collection needs some work....again!! I'm awaiting my labels one and am totally blaming her. The next purchase will be her fault too :) Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday Blog and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week!
Thanks for stopping by.
Recipe:
Stamps: (verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Polka Dots, Floral Print (my mind's eye)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Brads, Scallop Circle Punch (marvy), Circle Cutters (CM), Paper Piercer, Flowers

11 comments:

mustangsarah said...

Beautiful card Maria.
I love the little flowers.
I must see if I can find these.

Lorie said...

Completely beautiful! You should go out of your comfort zone more often! :o)

Sue said...

Oh, I like what you created. Very pretty. You do very well out of your comfort zone!!! Where did you find those flowers?

Bethany Paull said...

It's Monday again already?!? This is gorgeous Maria. I love how the red layer picks up the color in your paper.

Jenny said...

Very pretty card Maria. I love the flowers down at the bottom! I just got my Labels One today, Whoo Hoo!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A beautiful card, Maria. To be honest, the sketch was a bit out of MY comfort zone, too! LOL - I guess that's what makes it a good challenge. I love how yours turned out. And I just pre-ordered some of the new Nesties, so in a few months you'll have even more to blame me for. LOL!

Michelle (Lady2cu) said...

I love your card, Marie! Sketches DO tend to make us get out of our comfort zone...don't they? But they say that's a good thing! :-)

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful! I need to participate in more sketch challenges....

Wendy said...

Love this, and you and I had the same idea with the flowers, we are so smart!! LOL

Tammy Hershberger said...

One can never have too many Nesties! Beautiful card, Maria!